- Audience taping permitted in the designated tapers section adjacent to the soundboard, microphone stands limited to 7 ft tall max. Taping policy is subject to change per artist request.
- “Point-and-shoot” cameras without additional lenses and cell phone cameras are permitted.
- Bring warm clothes (nights can be cold)
- Festive clothing and fun costume wear strongly encouraged.
Festival attendees must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES (including nitrous oxide) tolerated anywhere on the festival site or annexed properties. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately have their wristband cut and be ejected from the festival. Further legal repercussions are likely.
- Absolutely NO PETS allowed at Sawtooth Valley Pioneer Park or Stanley School (qualified service animals permitted). This will be strictly enforced.
- No glass anywhere in the park.
- No fireworks or sky lanterns.
- No amplified music (or drum circles) from 10pm – 11am
- No campfires or charcoal grills (cook stoves OK)
- No outside alcohol in the main festival area (Ballfield) or anywhere on Stanley School property.
- No cans, bottles or chairs higher than 18” on the Ballfield.
- For safety reasons, no Frisbee throwing on the Ballfield.
- No unauthorized video recording of any performances.
- No motorized vehicles (golf carts, ATVs, segways).
- No unauthorized vending – if you’re not a registered vendor you may not sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds. Violators are subject to confiscation and/or ejection.
- No laser pens or similar focused-light devices.
- No professional photography equipment or cameras with detachable lenses without prior consent.
- No drones or remote controlled cameras.
- No confetti, please (every piece needs to get picked up!).
- Prohibited items may be added to this list at any time if necessary.
SECURE YOUR STUFF
Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, but be proactive about the security of your belongings. Leave your campground empty, don’t bring what you cannot afford to lose and be sure to look after one another. If you’re concerned about valuables in your tent, you might consider using a small padlock.
Medical professionals are on-site during festival hours. Medical teams are in the main festival site (Ballfield). Location is marked on the Festival Map.
In an emergency, if you’re not near a medical tent, find a staff person with a radio, or notify the nearest Event Staff personnel.