“Join Vendor Row” for your chance to reach hundreds (if not thousands!) of new customers at the 2017 Sawtooth Valley Gathering (SVG) in Stanley, Idaho – July 27th – 29th! Featuring 20+ sets of live music on 2 stages and onsite camping options, the SVG also hosts food, beverage, arts & crafts vendors to create a complete festival vibe unlike any other.
*Please fill out the following and we’ll be in touch with your confirmation to join us in the Sawtooths!
– All vendors must complete and submit the “Temporary Vendor’s License Application” and $25 “Permit Fee” to the City of Stanley 30 days before the event.
– All vendors must fill and file the City Of Stanley’s Municipal Non-Property Sales Tax Form.
– All Vendors must comply with City and State tax regulations.
- City Of Stanley Forms (required):
The “option tax” in Stanley is an additional, local, sales tax of 2.5%. The full name would more correctly be the “local-option, non property tax” as it is known in the Idaho Statutes. The State of Idaho wisely provides for such a tax for small cities (population less than 10,000) where a major portion of the business is derived from catering to recreational and other needs of people traveling through the area. What makes it an “option” is that the tax is a choice of the voters of the city to either have or not have such a tax.
- Idaho State Tax Commission (required):
ALL Vendors must complete all tax requirements required by the state of Idaho.
See ya in the Sawtooths!!!